September 19, 2007

Name Change

Posted in name change tagged , , , , at 4:11 pm by expatdiane

If you get married in Greece and would like to change your last name, this came done at the American consulate. All one needs to take in is their marriage certificate and passport. A stamp is then added to one of the back pages of your passport showing your new name. This only takes a few minutes.